helen-nervananetcom-helen

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Friends


People come
People go
There's always change
There's always new
But what you are to me
Wil always be
A freind in heart
'Till the end of mf life,

Your maybe there somewhere
Where is it
I do not know
But one thing is sure
What I felt is pure
You're a freind of mine
No one can stole.

A freind in need
A friend in deed
Is what you are to me
I hope 'till this day,
Though distance
Block our way Friedship
Will always be the same
Wish that memories
Will always there,
'Till the day we are to share....

Wish you don't forget
These memories I kept
This will be our keys
To open the honey of bees,
These sweetness within our hearts
Preserve with love
Through the years
'Till the day we can meet each other
again..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home